2. Deal with troubling areas in your life. When your car starts to sound funny or there are flashing warning signs on the road, you adjust your plans. So it’s also important to find ways to heal your body, mind, and emotions when they begin to break down. Energy healing techniques like Reiki, hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) meditation, orother powerful healing modalities can work quickly and deeply.
3. Be open to new directions without ignoring established routes. In other words, your spiritual path will take you into uncharted territory. Don’t discount other options just because you or others have not tried it before. At the same time be grounded and realistic.
4. Be your personal best. Continue to find ways to improve in areas that matter to you. Be inspired by others, without comparing yourself to them.
5. Pursue things that are meaningful to you. This includes minimizing obligations. Eliminating obligations does not mean skipping out on paying for the gas you put in your car, because you do really want to take that trip, right? We’re talking about obligations that come along with “have-tos”and “shoulds.” Removing such claims on your time frees you up to do what you really want to do and go where you really want to go.
6. Consider different possibilities. There is more than one way to get from Phoenix to Seattle. Often we get stuck in just two possibilities, called either-or thinking. We unnecessarily limit ourselves into either this or that, black or white, good or evil. Life is far richer than just two possibilities and your life purpose is not a formula.
7. Value your strengths; be aware of your weaknesses. You
may actually have excellent depth perception while you drive, something to
value in yourself. But don’t go into a rage when someone else drives slowly
because of his poor vision. Remember Parenting 101: Criticize the behavior, not the child. So, distinguish between skills and abilities as compared to judging
a person. Also avoid putting yourself down as well as others.
8. Have BIG Intentions, without being attached to them. You may expect to arrive in Seattle, but don’t let it ruin your day if you are “late.” Things happen, that’s sometimes how we learn. Also allow for outcomes to be different, and better, than you had planned.
9. Be aware of your soul’s promptings. Cultivate this crucial inner relationship and pay attention to how it communicates through dreams and outer synchronicities, which will also tell you whether you are on your soul’s path.
10. Follow up on what you have discovered. First it’s about discovering your life purpose. Then it’s about taking guided action (guided from your inner wisdom/soul or trusted source). This may include research, strategic planning or implementation. Take imperfect action and live the life you are here to be.
By using the above tips, you will not only be more aware of your spiritual journey, you will enjoy it more, too.
An important note: It’s wise to be around people who can offer guidance, insight, and inspiration. We all need support. By learning from those who have progressed along the path, who will share valuable clues on how to advance, you can save yourself a lot of time and energy.
In other words, you will not get lost so much. By developing resources, it is easier to become your own guide and know where your inner wisdom is leading you.
Discovering your soul/life purpose is a process and can be clarified through mind-body discovery coaching with me as your guide. There are also many classes and resources available to you through Beyond Today where I am in private practice with many wonderful and gifted practitioners.
Enjoy your journey!