waking-up-in-the-morning-and-seeing-how-obvious-something-i...s, an aha-light bulb going off, etc. In other words, a shift is palpable -- you can't will yourself to have one, no more than you can will yourself to love someone who you do not love. A shift means that you've oriented around a new Truth for yourself. After a person has made a shift regarding any one of the 28 principles, they start taking that principle for granted, but in a good way, much like a fish takes water for granted or humans take air for granted. It just IS.
Note: Some of the shifts described below are from 'bad to good.' Other shifts are from 'good to great.' Others are from 'great to awesome.
1. Become incredibly selfish.
Shift: From a needy giver to a responsible and empowered taker.
2. Unhook yourself from the future.
Shift: From goal-oriented to present-oriented.
3. Overrespond to every event.
Shift: From a reactor to a responder.
4. Build a superreserve in every area.
Shift: From getting by to having far more than enough.
5. Add value just for the joy of it.
Shift: From adding value for the profit to adding value because
it feels so great.
6. Affect others profoundly.
Shift: From helping people to reaching people.
7. Market your talents shamelessly.
Shift: From promoting yourself to educating potential customers.
8. Become irresistibly attractive to yourself.
Shift: From having self-esteem to continually impressing yourself.
9. Get a fulfilling life, not just an impressive lifestyle.
Shift: From living a lifestyle to living a life.
10. Deliver twice what you promise.
Shift: From keeping your word to continually blowing people away.
11. Create a vacuum which pulls you forward.
Shift: From motivating yourself to being inspired.
12. Eliminate delay.
Shift: From responding logically to responding intuitively.
13. Get your personal needs met, once and for all.
Shift: From living with your needs to having them met completely.
14. Thrive on the details.
Shift: From being big-picture oriented to seeing the
big picture in the details.
15. Tolerate nothing.
Shift: From compromising to perfection.
16. Show others how to please you.
Shift: From being disappointed in people to being continuously nourished by them.
17. Endorse your worst weakness.
Shift: From accepting yourself to relishing your worst weakness.
18. Sensitize yourself.
Shift: From being aware to being highly sensitized.
19. Perfect your environment.
Shift: From improving yourself to perfecting your environment.
20. Develop more character than you need.
Shift: From being a good person to becoming an exceptional person.
21. See how perfect the present really is.
Shift: From accepting reality to completely understanding reality.
22. Become unconditionally constructive.
Shift: From being a positive person to being a builder of people.
23. Orient exclusively around your values.
Shift: From being goal-oriented to being values-oriented.
24. Simplify everything.
Shift: From working toward balance to simplifying everything.
25. Master your craft.
Shift: From being competent to being your best.
26. Recognize and tell the truth.
Shift: From being honest to being truthful.
27. Have a vision.
Shift: From having a purpose to having a vision.
28. Be more human.
Shift: From being a collection of roles to being a complete human being.
Created by the late Thomas Leonard of Coach U.
Footnote: I was studying this when Thomas Leonard passed away. I'm grateful to have learned and apply these principles in my life. As a licensed Attraction Coach it would be my honor to teach these principles to you individually or in a group setting.